Tsavo West National Park
Ngulia Safari Lodge
It is located in Tsavo West National Park. It over looks the famous rhino protected reserve, which is the largest in the world, hence guaranteeing an encounter with this rare African animal.
Nestled at the foot of Chyulu Hills is Finch Hatton’s- a genuine conservation- friendly, luxury tented lodge. It is located 55minutes by air from either Mombasa or Nairobi.
Sarova Salt Lick Lodge
Its adjacent to the Tsavo West National Park, about 400km from Nairobi. Accommodation, Facilities and Activities
- 96 rooms with private bath and shower. They are located in twelve clusters on stilts with only 4 rooms on each of the two floors
- Bura restaurant serving international and local cuisines in form of sumptuous buffets and also as table D’ hote when appropriate- these include vegetarian dishes
- Terraced lounge well stocked bar that command spectacular views of the water hole and surrounding grasslands where elephants, buffalos and variety of plain game can be seen throughout the year.
- Night Game drives that allow you to see spotted and stripped hyenas, various species of mongoose, jackal, civet, genet bush baby
- Evening wildlife talks | Swimming pool | Tennis court
Sarova Taita Hill Lodge
Sarova Taita Hills Game lodge is located at the foot of the Taita hills and adjacent to Tsavo West National Park. This sanctuary is an area where wildlife including elephant, lion, buffalo, and giraffe-thrive.
All rooms here are equipped with an en suite bathroom, permanent shower, WC’s, running hot and cold water. There are two suits with a lounge area and well-appointed bathrooms. Standard rooms are with double, twin or triple beds, depending on the room type.
Kilaguni Safari Lodge
This is the first ever lodge to be built in a national park. It is hidden in the heart of the Tsavo West National Park. It lies next to the water hole, 100 metres away from miles around e.g. lion, cheetah, elephants. An all air strip is available for those who wish to come by air.