Ol Seki Mara Camp
It is seasonal luxury in an area teaming with game but not tourists and it is located on the Innisikera River North of Maasai Mara Game Reserve. It overlooks the river attracting a number of birds and many games.
- 6 spacious tents, of which 2 are doubles and four are twins, and these are outfitted with mosquito proofing, crisp linen, en suite hot showers available at any time and your comfort and privacy in mind.
- Dinners are lit by romantic candle, honeymooners also have got special dinning and even still, there exists a resident reflexologist
- Bush picnics and sundowners
- Spa treatment
- Game drives inland rovers/land cruisers
- Chances to walk with Maasai guides who are experienced
- Day fishing excursion in Lake Victoria
- Hot air balloon safari