Galdessa Safari Camp
The main Galdessa camp is located on the southern bank of the Galana River. The river side location of the lounge and dining room ensure frequent wildlife sightings without the need to leave camp, as the game seeks relief from the heat of the day in the cool waters of the river.
Accommodation and Activities
- 11 comfortable and spacious thatched and semi-tented bungalows on wooden platforms, each with an en suite bathroom and private verandah
- Bathrooms are large and have traditional bucket showers, flush toilets and basins within running water
- The private camp has its own lounge and dining room where guests enjoy hearty meals and can relax during their free time.
- 3 comfortable and spacious thatched semi-tented bungalows on wooden platforms, each with an en suite bath and private veranda.
- Game drives and wildlife sightings that will enable you to see lions, cheetahs, elephant, buffalos and rhinos
- Walking safaris that allow you to have an encounter with wildlife that the frequent the area, including lion, cheetah, impala
- Bush breakfast and sundowners