Maasai Mara National Reserve
Fig tree camp
It is situated on the banks of Talek river, Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Accommodation, Facilities and Activities:
- 65 luxury tents and cabins, all en suite with private balcony.
- Accommodation rates inclusive a full board meal plan.
- 2 restaurant areas.
- 2 bars.
- A look out tower.
- Conference rooms.
- Swimming pool.
- Game drives in four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Night game drives.
- Game walks.
- Bush breakfast.
- Balloon safaris
Kilima is a Swahili word for ‘little mountain.’ It is located on the edge of the escarpment, overlooking the Mara River.
Accommodation and Activities
- 12 tents with twin or double beds each with their own verandas and en suite bathroom, flash toilets, running water.
- Excellent international cuisines supplemented by a selection of fine wines.
- Game watch.
- Hot air balloon.
- Bush walks.
- Visit to a Maasai manyatta.
Oloshaiki Mara Camp
It straddles a bank of the Talek River, under a canopy of indigenous fig and acacia trees.
Accommodation and Activities
- 20 tents facing the river. 6 private, spacious and charming tented pavilions designed for the ultimate privacy and comfort, private verandah
- Luxuriant and spacious bathroom, dressing area and wardrobe
- Dining area is either inside or outside for alfresco dining
- Sumptuous meals, a delicious blend of continental and African cuisine using fresh local produce and delicacies
- Barbeque under the stars is an experience that will be a lasting memory of your African safari
- Bush breakfasts/dinner
- Picnic lunches
- Morning and evening bush walks
- Full day game drives
Olorien Kimana Mara Camp
It is a small tented camp, situated on the banks of Sekenani Ri 2km from Sekenani gate within the Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Accommodation and Facilities
- The campsite holds up to 100 people at a go
- Simple but magnificently furnished tents containing hot water showers and flush toilets facilities. They come in singles and doubles and can take up to three pax each
- Full accommodation or self-catering basis
- There’s a campsite for camp lovers away from the main tents. Clients can come with their own tents or use those within the camp. The campsite has its own bathroom, kitchen and shared toilets.
- House keeping
- Security in rooms and premises air strips transfers
- Secure onsite parking
- Magnificent cuisine freshly prepared to your satisfaction
- Bush picnics
- Private dining is a romantic alternative
- Fully stocked
Olare Safari Camp
It is a tented camp with each tent having its own private plot. It is placed idyllic settings on the banks of Initiakitikiak River. The tents are exceptionally well appointed with full on suite bathroom facilities. They are furnished and the beds are large and comfortable
- Game drives
- Fresh prepared food and of quality
Mara Hippo Camp
Situated in the Maasai Mara, the Mara hippo tented camp is an exclusive camp with 40 elegant and luxurious self contained tents for double occupancy
Accommodation and facilities
- 100 economy tents for quadro occupancy with shared bathroom facilities for the same
- Security provided by electrical fence and 25 brave Maasai morans
- Dining facilities where a wide variety of both international and local cuisine are served
- Pub, next to the dinning hut serving a wide range of cocktails
- Tour guides
- Game viewing
- Entertainment e.g. camp bonfire
Ol Seki Mara Camp
It is seasonal luxury in an area teaming with game but not tourists and it is located on the Innisikera River North of Maasai Mara Game Reserve. It overlooks the river attracting a number of birds and many games.
- Bush picnics and sundowners
- Spa treatment
- Game drives in land rovers/land cruisers
- Chances to walk with Maasai guides who are experienced
- Day fishing excursion in Lake Victoria
- Hot air balloon safari